版主,您好! 有些真的很難聽的懂。不好意思喔!我盡力聽和翻譯囉! >_<" [Intro] 開頭 Yo, let's do this, man. ㄟ,來(錄這首歌)吧,兄弟! I got to get me something to eat. 我要吃東西啦。 You know I'm hungry, man. 你知道我很餓啊,兄弟。 Why you got me in here with this. 幹麻叫我弄(錄)這個。 I needed to eat ten minutes ago. 我十分鐘前就開始餓了。 [Chorus] (2x) 副歌 (2次) This is why I'm fat. 我就是這樣肥的。 This is why I'm fat. 我就是這樣肥的。 This is why, this is why, this is why I'm fat. 就是這樣,就是這樣,我就是這樣肥的。 I'm fat cuz I eat, and then I go to sleep. 我肥,因為我愛吃,然後就去睡。 This is why, this is why, this is why I'm fat. 就是這樣,就是這樣,我就是這樣肥的。 I'm fat cuz I munch between brunch AND lunch. 我肥,因為我愛喀東西,早午餐和午餐時間都要, This is why, this is why, this is why I'm fat. 就是這樣,就是這樣,我就是這樣肥的。 [Verse 1] 第一段 This is why I'm fat. Damn, I need a nap. 我就是這樣肥的。該死的,我需要睡一覺。 I pass out after walking half a lap on the track. 我跑道上走半圈就昏倒了。 I represent the Parkers. I got rolls on my back. 我是大丈夫的代表。我背後有泳圈。 And that big and tall, my size ain't even on the rack! 這麼壯又高,架上竟然沒我我的尺寸! I weigh in at 530, and I don't get no love. 我五百三十磅。我得不到愛。 The ladies run away as soon as I hit the club. 我ㄧ走進夜店,女生們就逃。 And when it comes to movin', I gotta take it slow. 說到要移動,我就要慢慢來。 Cuz if I fall down, I get stuck on the floor. 因為跌倒,我就爬不起來。 Don't wanna see me (hype?); just get out (of) the way. 不想看我發飆。那就讓開。 Five hundred (?) going (??) [DAMN] All that (juicy?) 五百... (As) soon as I leave the club, go straight for the buffet, 一離開夜店,我就直奔百匯(自助餐)。 All that seafood diet, and I see food EVERY DAY! 海鮮大餐、食物,我天天看得到! And when I have to fly, two seats I gotta buy. 我要搭機時,要買兩張票。 And if they offer peanuts, I order apple pie. 空姐請我吃花生,我就點蘋果派。 I'm 'bout three feet across, from side to side. 我大概三英呎寬,從左邊到右邊。 They ask me how I do it, and simply I reply.... 他們問我怎麼做的,我就這樣回答.... [Chorus] 副歌 2009-06-06 20:28:33 補充: 不好意思,第三段的 "早午餐和午餐時間都要" 裡的 "時" 改為 "中"。
All Comments
有些真的很難聽的懂。不好意思喔!我盡力聽和翻譯囉! >_<"
[Intro] 開頭
Yo, let's do this, man.
ㄟ,來(錄這首歌)吧,兄弟!
I got to get me something to eat.
我要吃東西啦。
You know I'm hungry, man.
你知道我很餓啊,兄弟。
Why you got me in here with this.
幹麻叫我弄(錄)這個。
I needed to eat ten minutes ago.
我十分鐘前就開始餓了。
[Chorus] (2x) 副歌 (2次)
This is why I'm fat.
我就是這樣肥的。
This is why I'm fat.
我就是這樣肥的。
This is why, this is why, this is why I'm fat.
就是這樣,就是這樣,我就是這樣肥的。
I'm fat cuz I eat, and then I go to sleep.
我肥,因為我愛吃,然後就去睡。
This is why, this is why, this is why I'm fat.
就是這樣,就是這樣,我就是這樣肥的。
I'm fat cuz I munch between brunch AND lunch.
我肥,因為我愛喀東西,早午餐和午餐時間都要,
This is why, this is why, this is why I'm fat.
就是這樣,就是這樣,我就是這樣肥的。
[Verse 1] 第一段
This is why I'm fat. Damn, I need a nap.
我就是這樣肥的。該死的,我需要睡一覺。
I pass out after walking half a lap on the track.
我跑道上走半圈就昏倒了。
I represent the Parkers. I got rolls on my back.
我是大丈夫的代表。我背後有泳圈。
And that big and tall, my size ain't even on the rack!
這麼壯又高,架上竟然沒我我的尺寸!
I weigh in at 530, and I don't get no love.
我五百三十磅。我得不到愛。
The ladies run away as soon as I hit the club.
我ㄧ走進夜店,女生們就逃。
And when it comes to movin', I gotta take it slow.
說到要移動,我就要慢慢來。
Cuz if I fall down, I get stuck on the floor.
因為跌倒,我就爬不起來。
Don't wanna see me (hype?); just get out (of) the way.
不想看我發飆。那就讓開。
Five hundred (?) going (??) [DAMN] All that (juicy?)
五百...
(As) soon as I leave the club, go straight for the buffet,
一離開夜店,我就直奔百匯(自助餐)。
All that seafood diet, and I see food EVERY DAY!
海鮮大餐、食物,我天天看得到!
And when I have to fly, two seats I gotta buy.
我要搭機時,要買兩張票。
And if they offer peanuts, I order apple pie.
空姐請我吃花生,我就點蘋果派。
I'm 'bout three feet across, from side to side.
我大概三英呎寬,從左邊到右邊。
They ask me how I do it, and simply I reply....
他們問我怎麼做的,我就這樣回答....
[Chorus] 副歌
2009-06-06 20:28:33 補充:
不好意思,第三段的 "早午餐和午餐時間都要" 裡的 "時" 改為 "中"。